| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haboro in April is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 63.5mm (2.5in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Haboro April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Haboro, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Haboro: