| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haboro in February is cold at -5.4 °C (22.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.7 °C (28.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.1 °C (13.8 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 76.6mm (3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Haboro February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Haboro, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Haboro: