| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haboro in January is cold at -5.4 °C (22.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.7 °C (14.5 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry. Circa 111.7mm (4.4in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:54 long and the longest day is 9:43 long with an average length of 9:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Haboro January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Haboro, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Haboro: