| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haboro in July is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 96.6mm (3.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:41 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 15:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Haboro July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Haboro, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Haboro: