| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haboro in May is quite mild at 10.3 °C (50.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 71.4mm (2.8in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 15:15 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Haboro May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Haboro, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Haboro: